Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Anyone knows if it's possible to reset RT4 from Peugeot 407 sw 2007?
Tried to update but went wrong and now won't work at all :-(

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

I think I was just lucky but I open the unit, took CD off
Burned another ISO CD (same as before) and put it in.... Was all black, with no functions at all and it stayed like that.
Surprise was after almost a week, I was driving and radio came to life and started to upgrade, which did perfectly.
I don't dare to update maps though :p

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Had a similar issue when updating maps, I didn't burn the CD properly (low speed), so it would start updating, crash, restart, then start to update again, only to update itself again....on an endless loop.

I think I kept pressing the eject button until the CD eventually popped out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rt4 update

Hello,
After some issues updating my RT4 I don't know exactly how, but it's working. Now there's the maps updates...
Anyone knows if I can update just the maps I want or need to install all Europe from first cd to last?
And it's just burn iso file on cd, stick it in and wait?
After my nearly bad experience upgrading RT4 for version 8.31, I'm a bit afraid to do it.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
You can just update the maps you want. For example, I only did the UK maps and Filtspalen (which are speed cameras)

Burn the CD at the lowest speed possible by the way. These headunits are really sensitive to CD's... even a music cd burnt at high speed will crash it :-/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
I will try GB and Ireland.
I'm just afraid that it goes dead again...
When I upgraded firmware that's what happens, nothing worked at all, not even radio, parking sensors or whatsoever, but I guess (hope) that with the maps, won't happen the same.
Thanks for the advice

·
5,090 Posts
lots of people have updated theres over on my facebook page, look for peugeot407.uk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts