Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, need a little advise.

I have a peugeot 207 with RT4 radio and in the glove compartment it has fitted yellow white and red jack inputs. What cable do i need to get, to connect an ipod so i can play music from it. Also will this charge the ipod? I found this on Halfords site, if this is the cable what colour do i put the jack plug into:-

http://www.halfords.com/technology/car-entertainment-accessories/mobile-phone-tablet-accessories/autoleads-pc7-hu-ipod-to-3-5mm-usb-lead-1-metre

I dont have a usb port in the car :( but i have a dual tomtom usb that goes into the cigarette lighter that i used to use for tomtom and for my ecig, would this be compatible?

Thanks for help, i did go into an ipod store but the guy didnt seem to know what the red white yellow inputs in the car were.... and as i am in Holland Halfords went bust :( so not sure where to get a cable from.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi, need a little advise.

I have a peugeot 207 with RT4 radio and in the glove compartment it has fitted yellow white and red jack inputs. What cable do i need to get, to connect an ipod so i can play music from it. Also will this charge the ipod? I found this on Halfords site, if this is the cable what colour do i put the jack plug into:-

Halfords | Autoleads PC7-HU - iPod to 3.5mm & USB Lead - 1 Metre

I dont have a usb port in the car :( but i have a dual tomtom usb that goes into the cigarette lighter that i used to use for tomtom and for my ecig, would this be compatible?

Thanks for help, i did go into an ipod store but the guy didnt seem to know what the red white yellow inputs in the car were.... and as i am in Holland Halfords went bust :( so not sure where to get a cable from.

Thanks for any help.
Try this matey,
it doesn't charge your ipod/mp3 it just connects to the earphone plug on it.You select "input 1" on radio and play from your ipod.
make sure you ipod volume is max then control it from stalk on steering wheel.
Only thing is you can't choose music from stalk only manual from ipod.Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts