Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening all, I bought a 2007 307 with an RT3 media unit but the Peugeot button is missing and it's really bugging me! I have looked all over the internet for one but haven't come across much related to the Rt3 at all, if anyone knows if I can just get this button with the Peugeot logo on that would be great!

Attachments

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Not many cars have the sat nav system i doubt you will find just the button you may have to buy a whole faulty head unit and either swap the button or the whole facia over

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been quoted over £300 for new facia, may just have to find any sort of black button just to fill the hole, I niece the button is a 'Peugeot Services' button so don't think I will ever need it to function. I've read that Citroen's of a similar age also have this unit so may pop to the local Citroen Dealer.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
You dont understand you CANNOT buy any single button you will need to buy a broken unit and rob the button from it or swap the facia the units are used in peugeots citroens fiats and maserati believe it or not :)

2008 is probably the newest you will find as the systems changed after 2006 in most cars

It is made by magnetti marrelli basically its made by fiat !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts