Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i bought a pug 407se last month and have tried using the sat nav system but it doesnt work i took the car to peugeot who said it needed the disc for it which they sold me for £140.00, i tried the disc to only find out it is the update disc for 2008/09 it still says on the display insert cd rom.I went back to peugeot and told them it was the wrong disc but they would not take it back so alas my sat nav still isnt working and i am £140 outta pocket so if any one needs one let me know.. does anyone know where i can get the cd rom from to get the sat nav working everything else works.......:confused:

·
Registered
12 Posts
tstill said:
hi i bought a pug 407se last month and have tried using the sat nav system but it doesnt work i took the car to peugeot who said it needed the disc for it which they sold me for £140.00, i tried the disc to only find out it is the update disc for 2008/09 it still says on the display insert cd rom.I went back to peugeot and told them it was the wrong disc but they would not take it back so alas my sat nav still isnt working and i am £140 outta pocket so if any one needs one let me know.. does anyone know where i can get the cd rom from to get the sat nav working everything else works.......:confused:
I may need it so is it still with you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.