Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, recently i changed from small rt3 display to otpic fiber one, and now i would like to enable Aux input ? I don't have that conector in the glove box.
is there a way to solder aux input onto cd changer cables ? put diodes so that sound can only come from one source ? And not go back to other device, for example if i play on aux, sound would not go to cd changer and reversed ?
Any ideas :D ?

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Buy a cheapish aux cable from ebay, fit it to the aux connector on the back of the head unit and get the aux port enabled using PP2K. No need for diodes, soldering or cutting cables. If the aux socket already has a plug in it then simply remove the wires from the cable you purchased and push them into the same position hole on the existing plug.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buy a cheapish aux cable from ebay, fit it to the aux connector on the back of the head unit and get the aux port enabled using PP2K. No need for diodes, soldering or cutting cables. If the aux socket already has a plug in it then simply remove the wires from the cable you purchased and push them into the same position hole on the existing plug.

I was looking at some schematics, should i do it in audio left and right from cd changer or put it in the audio in from glovebox, i don't have that thing in the glovebox but there is input on the back, i have a cable already, from my headphone, i think that it will do the job, i am planing to put it in the ashtray, since there is no smoking in my car.. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi All,

I need help with my Peugeot 407 executive 3.0 v6 2005. I initially had the v6.51 installed for my RT3 however, I unknowingly installed v6.62 instead of the v6.63. Now I can’t see most of the functions anymore. I can change source, my video function has disappeared etc. Any suggestions on how to get this restored without visiting Peugeot?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts