Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, my wife phoned me yesterday to say her roof wouldn't close properly, she drove the car back the few miles back safely home. We discovered the car makes a dinging noise every few moments and says on the centre display unable to complete roof operation. The roof itself is down but I needed to relase a strut at the back to close the very heavy boot canopy.

can anyone shine any light on this problem for me, is it a main agent job or can any good mechanic resolve it for me. I once successfully replaced some microswitches in a Porsche 944 with a faulty fabric roof, is it a similar job ?

Many Thanks

:)

D

·
0 Posts
Manually cycle the roof through a opening and closing cycle. I'd reckon the button was let go before the little gong went off thus tripping out the ecu. If this will not work you'll will need to get the car on Planet to check the micro switch positions and see whats not working.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Thanks for your advise, could clarify what going through the process manually entails, is this without the motor engaged and what is on planet ?

Warm regards

davidireland said:
Manually cycle the roof through a opening and closing cycle. I'd reckon the button was let go before the little gong went off thus tripping out the ecu. If this will not work you'll will need to get the car on Planet to check the micro switch positions and see whats not working.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My operators manual not arrived yet and I would be interested in knowing is it possible to open and close the roof manually, from your quote it sounds as it is.

Many thanks Tom:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts