Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Hi, does anyone have any roof bars for a roof box and can tell me what ones you bought? My new car has the roof rails so needs to fit those.
Thanks in advance.
Search 'roof bars' and you will find plenty of information and advice in a number of threads. Here is a post I made in the http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums...ou-going-get-254737/index20.html#post1791425: towards the bottom of the page.

I have a Thule roof box but have not yet had a reason to use it on my 3008.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hi sw1977. I have a set of Thule roof bars I am selling which will fit a 3008 with longitudinal roof rails if you are interested. I also have 3 bike carriers for sale too and the bars will happily take a roof box too. If you want a discussion on them just drop me a DM.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We offer Roof Boxes in a range of styles and sizes to suit all budgets and all kind of vehicles from some of the world’s best brands such as Thule G3 Mont-Blanc Junior All our roof boxes are easy to fit and remove without the use of any tools. We offer single and double-sided opening roof boxes and are all TUV approved. Our roof boxes come with a minimum of 12 months warranty.

Also, we stock a big range of Roof Racks & Bars, top brands such as Thule, G3, Nordrive and La Preaplina, and extensive accessory range including Ladders clamps, Tie-down straps, Bike racks, Roof Boxes, Kayak Carriers, Ski carriers, Surf board holders, Bar pads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.