Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Am in need of some roof bars for my 107 and have looked at the genuine Peugeot ones for my 5 door 107. Are these any qood.

Also need to carry 1 or 2 bikes somtimes on the bars but not sure on which roof carriers to get for the bikes.

And last but not lease when not carrying bikes we need a roof box or bag for camping.

If anyone has any recommendations

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
If they are genuine Peugeot bars then they were designed for the car and probably the best fit. The genuine Peugeot 308 bars I bought from a forum member are good quality and fit great. I bought a cheap cycle carrier from Tesco for transporting my daughters bike when we took her off to start her uni course. Very cheap but does the job but if you are transporting bikes regular you may want something a bit more substantial. As for roodf boxes, I have a Thule Ranger roll up fabric box. I think mine is a 90ltr box which is plenty big enough for my needs. Quick and easy to fit with self locking brackets and rolls up into an easy to store bag which is not much bigger than some fold up camping chairs. They aren't cheap but neither are solid roofboxes which take up more storage space.

https://www.thule.com/en/gb/cargo-carrier/car-top-carrier/thule-ranger-90-_-601100

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info,

I think I will go with the Peugeot bars then get a bag as storage of a roof box may be an issue.

Still looking at reviews at bike carriers

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts