Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 3008 came with just the basic guide, the salesman said the Audio & Telematics guides were on order and one would be sent to me. That was 4 months ago and nothing has arrived yet. Although my car was pre-registered it only had 6 miles on the clock so to all intents and purposes was a new car. I twice contacted the dealer regarding the 3 years free TomTom Live Services which I felt I should be entitled to and they said they would get back to me but never did. I then sent an email to Peugeot Customer Care on [email protected] and they replied saying that someone from R & D Manchester would email me which they did the next day and asked me to call them, so I called them and was told that the salesman involved was off that day but would contact me on his return. He never did so I've given up on having TomTom Live Services now. It seems to me that once they have made the sale then that's it and then they don't want to know. So don't go to Robins & Day Manchester. I never will again, they just make promises they don't keep.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agree about R&D Manchester. bunch of lairs
I see you're in Preston, my current car was purchased from Preston Motor Park and they were excellent to deal with :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts