Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys... I'm new to the forum and a new owner of a 307 1.6 hdi 110 sw with 152000 miles on the clock..I Would much appreciate any advise you could give me on the message I'm receiving about risk of filter blocking.. I've been reading through one or two threads and it sounds like the dpf is blocked and not re generating..would any of you guys advise buying a new/recon one as I see you can get one for about £100-120 off the net...as I say I would much appreciate any advice ?? Cheers Wilber..

·
Registered
240 Posts
hi wilber,
its a good idea if you put your location in the margin asap...,
so people local to you may be able to help /advise etc,
first thing generally is to get a scan done so hopefully you get a better idea of the state of things and some hidden history logged in the cars ecu's
neil:thumb:

·
Registered
496 Posts
A scan with planet will confirm the cause, it's usually glow plugs need replacing when that fault occurs. Don't go fitting a new DPF until you've had it diagnosed. Once the fault is confirmed and the cause fixed, DPF will need to be reset in ECU, easily done with the diagnostic tool.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for the reply guys,I'm from Shropshire so if anyone could recommend anybody that could possibly do a planet scan I'd much appreciate it... Cheers Wilber..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts