Peugeot Forums banner

Risk Areas Triangle

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  QuarterBill 
#1 ·
Risk area Triangle
What is this Red Warning triangle indicating? when it popes up in the touch screen! What type of risks is it warning about!
Bad roads, Bad weather?
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Bill

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
If my memory serves me correctly, if 3 people report a speed camera setup e.g a mobile van speed camera setup and they all report it, it then filters down to all other nav systems as long as they are connected to the live traffic...

Safety Alerts service warns you about a variety of locations including:
• Safety camera locations.
• Accident blackspot locations.
• Mobile safety camera locations.
• Average speed camera locations.
• Toll road camera locations.
• Traffic light camera locations.

Important: connected navigation device and update the list of locations for all Safety Alerts except mobile safety camera locations, which are sent to your device using a wireless connection. When a safety camera location is shown on the map, a warning sound is played to warn you that you are approaching an area where a safety camera is located. If you discover a location that has a safety camera but you receive no warning, you can report the new location to TomTom using your touch screen

Reactions: gvard
#6 ·
If my memory serves me correctly, if 3 people report a speed camera setup e.g a mobile van speed camera setup and they all report it, it then filters down to all other nav systems as long as they are connected to the live traffic...

Safety Alerts service warns you about a variety of locations including:
• Safety camera locations.
• Accident blackspot locations.
• Mobile safety camera locations.
• Average speed camera locations.
• Toll road camera locations.
• Traffic light camera locations.

Important: connected navigation device and update the list of locations for all Safety Alerts except mobile safety camera locations, which are sent to your device using a wireless connection. When a safety camera location is shown on the map, a warning sound is played to warn you that you are approaching an area where a safety camera is located. If you discover a location that has a safety camera but you receive no warning, you can report the new location to TomTom using your touch screen
Good to know Nate!
Cheers Bill
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.