Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know how to update these. I have paid the £139 for "cameras, etc" but there doesn't seem anywhere to get the database updated. On Tom-Tom cameras, you get an update every 2 weeks!

THe traffic is very good though as a number of times have been diverted and saved getting stuck in traffic.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Does anybody know how to update these. I have paid the £139 for "cameras, etc" but there doesn't seem anywhere to get the database updated. On Tom-Tom cameras, you get an update every 2 weeks!

THe traffic is very good though as a number of times have been diverted and saved getting stuck in traffic.
Aren't the cameras updated automatically as part of the Live Services?

·
Registered
848 Posts

The system in the new 3008 is unlike other Peugeot systems in that you will only get speed camera and other Live Services information while you pay the subscription. There is no speed camera database as such. The information comes through the cars onboard SIM.

Hopefully, when they get their act together, we may be able to update our maps on the English MyPeugeot site rather than going through the French or Spanish sites. You will still need to continue to pay your subscription though if you want to continue Live Services and Risk Areas.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have downloaded the V6 map and will try and see if that works. The dealer said V5 is the latest they have!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts