Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
307 2.0 diesel

the car feels strange. say im in 2nd gear and the revs are showing just below 2k
it feels as if i haven't put my foot down enough and the car is struggling slightly.but only slightly. as if say on a petrol one spark plug is faulty. once when i started it , although it started 1st time it seemed to struggle too .(although it only did that once)

also when i go round a right hand corner the car squeals a bit ( like a squeaky break sound )

any ideas?

also if i take my car to peugeot do they charge to diagnose the problem so im free to get the work done elsewhere if i choose?

·
11,778 Posts
Disconnect your MAF sensor. Its where the red arrow is on this pic:

Now give it a run and see how it feels.

Peugeot charge approximately £80 +VAT for a diagnostic. Some dealers may charge £40 if they charge by the half hour.

You'll find some forum members with the same equipment who will do it from anywhere for free up to £20.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Disconnect your MAF sensor. Its where the red arrow is on this pic:

Now give it a run and see how it feels.

Peugeot charge approximately £80 +VAT for a diagnostic. Some dealers may charge £40 if they charge by the half hour.

You'll find some forum members with the same equipment who will do it from anywhere for free up to £20.
cheers mate ill give it a go.

i dont need the actual diagnostic machine (my mates got one) just want them to investigate the squealing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts