Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm fitting a reversing camera for wife who passed her test this week , IM not good with meters at 60 there beyond me can anyone tell me the wire colour for reversing bulg on 3008 11 plate .Thanks for your help

· Premium Member
3,405 Posts
Safest way is to remove the light cluster containing the reversing light and check by tracing the wire from the bulb. The wire will probably also have a number printed on it.

· Premium Member
3,405 Posts
OK, but that's how I just did the same thing on my new 308. As wire colours can vary along the run, from one side of a connector to the other, just going on the colour alone would not be safe.

· Registered
442 Posts
Hi I'm fitting a reversing camera for wife who passed her test this week , IM not good with meters at 60 there beyond me can anyone tell me the wire colour for reversing bulg on 3008 11 plate .Thanks for your help

Ok, no meters... How about a simple test light?

Nothing to set (or possibly set wrong). Undo the plug on a rear light, attach clamp to ground and poke each terminal in the plug (can likely skip the one with green/yellow wire as that is pretty certain to be ground) while your SO goes in/out of reverse.

A test light is OK for 'dumb' end loads, but don't use it to poke about on electronics, sensors. com buses etc...

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, no meters... How about a simple test light?

Nothing to set (or possibly set wrong). Undo the plug on a rear light, attach clamp to ground and poke each terminal in the plug (can likely skip the one with green/yellow wire as that is pretty certain to be ground) while your SO goes in/out of reverse.

A test light is OK for 'dumb' end loads, but don't use it to poke about on electronics, sensors. com buses etc...
great thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.