Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had an intermittent problem with reverse on a manual transmission 3008, reverse is selected, the reversing camera comes on but the car goes forward which is a bit of a problem if a car is parked in front. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Reverse gear

Hi, this happens to my Peugeot 3008 (18 plate) too. I note your message is quite old. Did you get it sorted? Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m having this issue too when setting off... Put the reverse on, get to the biting point and it rolls forwards instead of back ? Not great as I don’t want to hit anything in front.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Sounds like its just down to how close the gears are on newer cars and you may have been rushing it getting it between the gears somehow i have had it happen on older cars with worn linkages newer cars gears are much closer together so its possible once linkage gets a bit looser with use it can cause this to happen

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like its just down to how close the gears are on newer cars and you may have been rushing it getting it between the gears somehow i have had it happen on older cars with worn linkages newer cars gears are much closer together so its possible once linkage gets a bit looser with use it can cause this to happen
No definitely not that. We went through the gears to make sure several times

1 - 8 of 8 Posts