Peugeot Forums banner

141 - 160 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
have you got reverse sensors ? since i looked into the reverse aid ecu an the all should be able to support the camera
Yeah I have reverse sensors.

I just watched your video, and the difference to me appears to be that your diagbox does not recognize your ECU and so allows it to program it manually.

My diagbox does recognize the ECU and will not let me program it.

Perhaps i need to try and older version again.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yeah I have reverse sensors.

I just watched your video, and the difference to me appears to be that your diagbox does not recognize your ECU and so allows it to program it manually.

My diagbox does recognize the ECU and will not let me program it.

Perhaps i need to try and older version again.
mine does not even recognise the ecu on 7.82 but this may be due to the cable.

you flashed yours din't you, maybe this is the problem ?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
I mean if you unprogram the option in 'parking aid' if it would stop the camera working. (Like mine). I would not risk it now you have got it working though!

Ok, so here are my BSI settings. I have set it to 'Rear parking assistance and Visual reversing camera'. There were about 50 options here!

And here is what happens when I try to program the Parking Aid. It shows that both me and you have the AAA_UDS Parking aid. So its strange that I cant program mine!

Perhaps I do need to try someone who has not flashed their Lexia to a new version. Or maybe even try and get peugeot to do it!

If all else fails, I am driving through Belguim on my way to Germany next month :D:D

·
Registered
73 Posts
I mean if you unprogram the option in 'parking aid' if it would stop the camera working. (Like mine). I would not risk it now you have got it working though!

Ok, so here are my BSI settings. I have set it to 'Rear parking assistance and Visual reversing camera'. There were about 50 options here!

And here is what happens when I try to program the Parking Aid. It shows that both me and you have the AAA_UDS Parking aid. So its strange that I cant program mine!

Perhaps I do need to try someone who has not flashed their Lexia to a new version. Or maybe even try and get peugeot to do it!

If all else fails, I am driving through Belguim on my way to Germany next month :D:D
I guess peugeot is faster, but if everything else fails i'm happy to help.

I had the problem of not getting it programmed if i went for the 4 sensors option but as you say you don't get the option is must be the cable.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I guess peugeot is faster, but if everything else fails i'm happy to help.

I had the problem of not getting it programmed if i went for the 4 sensors option but as you say you don't get the option is must be the cable.

did it work for u paul?

Sam where do u get those wiring diagrams?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
No I still haven't got it working. I need to get the Parking aid ECU programmed.

Unfortunately I am having a company car now, so will be selling the Car :(

And unless I get it working beforehand, I will also be selling the Reverse Camera.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Oh, selling the car? After a, how much, 3 years? Before you are upgraded your speakers and persuaded camera to cooperate? Too bad, sorry about that. And next car, which will be?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Oh, selling the car? After a, how much, 3 years? Before you are upgraded your speakers and persuaded camera to cooperate? Too bad, sorry about that. And next car, which will be?
I've had it just over 2 years now. I know, it breaks my heart to sell it, but there just isn't enough room in it for what I need now.

Unfortunately it looks like I will no longer be a Peugeot Owner. I am getting a BMW 320 MSport Touring.

The other half will still have her new 208.

·
Registered
905 Posts
I've had it just over 2 years now. I know, it breaks my heart to sell it, but there just isn't enough room in it for what I need now.

Unfortunately it looks like I will no longer be a Peugeot Owner. I am getting a BMW 320 MSport Touring.

The other half will still have her new 208.
Hi Paul, I read that and felt both sad and pleased.

Sad because you've been a great help to the folks on here and pleased for you getting a new beema.

Hope you stick around for a while and you're still welcome to drop in for a drink if you're in the Rugby area.

Good luck in you new BMW but watch out for the turn indicators as I've seen a lot of them that don't seem to work.

Al. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
I know this isn't camera related, but looking at an old photo i realised there are some extra looms available in the cabin light area.

I wondered if you were able to check what they were with your documentation?

I have labelled them in this photo..

141 - 160 of 189 Posts