Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

i have tried to retrofit the original led headligt which work excellent, but I am in a issue, and I need ur guys help, now to power up the led do I use a relay, which is okay, but I want everything as original so do any body here know if its possible to program the BSI to work with led?

i have tried at the main dealer the used the newest diagbox v9.30 there was no option, but the guys who I spoke with told me maybe it was possible with the old versions of diagbox?

have anyone here tried to retrofit?

here is before and after pictures of the car attacthed

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
I haven't tried but I wouldn't mind knowing what you've done.

Did you buy all new parts or have used a donor car?

What level of trim is your car? Mine's an Active and I'd like to know what wiring is already there.

What parts have you fitted? Just the headlamps? Or have you put any extra wiring or control ECUs?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't tried but I wouldn't mind knowing what you've done.

Did you buy all new parts or have used a donor car?

What level of trim is your car? Mine's an Active and I'd like to know what wiring is already there.

What parts have you fitted? Just the headlamps? Or have you put any extra wiring or control ECUs?

sorry for my late post, no I bought everyting used, mine is an active model, and the wiring is not simple to manage u have to do some wiring and use etc relay or an load resistor to get the led to work :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts