Peugeot Forums banner

Retrofit iPod/Aux Peugeot 207

5K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  insdeck 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Oh, did you sell the 206??

Check this out, its just a suggestion
CTAPGIPOD011.3 Peugeot 207 2006 Car iPod iPhone Aux Interface Adaptor Connects2 | eBay

I use something similar but older on my 406.
Thanks Kelv, looks perfect! Definitely going to give that a go and thank you very much for the offer to configure with the PP for me, will take you up on that once it's sorted.

Me and the 206 did have a sad parting of ways. It sold for just less than I paid for it the night I put it up for sale though. It went to a good home, a fellow first-time driver. A gorgeous 207 Sport eased the pain a bit though!
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showroom-6/my-207-sport-139178/

Think you need some Pampers matey:lol:
I would probably go with your suggestion as it is a bit of a pain changing tracks
by hand
Thank you very much for your suggestions shep, think I am going to go with that one looks ideal. :D

#3 ·
G
#4 · (Edited)
This is also an option. The one above is cheaper but you have to control the tracks by the ipeed, but the one I posted means you can use the stalk control to change tracks on the ipood.

Check out Yatour too, I've heard nothing but positive comments for these.

Give me a shout and I'll meet you half-way to activate your CD input :thumb:

#5 · (Edited)
This is also an option. The one above is cheaper but you have to control the tracks by the ipeed, but the one I posted means you can use the stalk control to change tracks on the ipood

Check out Yatour too, I've heard nothing but positive comments for these.

Give me a shout and I'll meet you half-way to activate your CD input :thumb:
Think you need some Pampers matey:lol:
I would probably go with your suggestion as it is a bit of a pain changing tracks
by hand

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.