Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello do anybody here know have the 308 model have wired up to install the denon sub in the boot?

and what about the cables in the doors is it just plug and play from the std to denon?

/Abiran

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hello do anybody here know have the 308 model have wired up to install the denon sub in the boot?

and what about the cables in the doors is it just plug and play from the std to denon?

/Abiran
Can't speak for your model but my RHD 308 1.6eHDI 92 Active did not have the cables in the boot. I took the boot apart to install better lighting.

Also, with the speakers, if i am not mistaken, you need to fit an amp in with the SMEG head unit, then the speakers connect to the AMP.

Im not sure putting the speakers in and running them at a lower wattage would give you better sound.

·
Registered
367 Posts
The Denon speakers are hard to track down second hand as I was looking at just replacing the actual four speakers in the doors. They still look incredibly thin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
367 Posts
Just as additional info, the standard speakers in the new 3008 are much better and these fit the 308 fine.

Part number 9806071080

1 - 5 of 5 Posts