Peugeot Forums banner

41 - 60 of 873 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
I suspect that if it were possible to have had a Cruise Control fitted as an option when new, then all the wiring will be there.

I also think from what I have read that the varieties of Cruise Control are all compatible but each requires that the BSI be programmed for that particular one. Googleing the part number will give you what type it is.

When Zooankski was doing his Dark Arts, an option came up for all three types. Mine is the 6242z9 (non-limiter) so the data for that one was fed in and it worked instantly.

·
Registered
873 Posts
How likely is this to work instantly on a 2002 peugeot 307. I cant see peugeot fitting the required switches etc in 2002 on 307's

I was over with peugeot today but the guy didnt know what one to order Z8 or Z9.

What one should I order, he can have it here in 2 days.

·
Registered
406 Posts
daffyduck said:
How likely is this to work instantly on a 2002 peugeot 307. I cant see peugeot fitting the required switches etc in 2002 on 307's

I was over with peugeot today but the guy didnt know what one to order Z8 or Z9.

What one should I order, he can have it here in 2 days.

z9-no limiter

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
i get paid on the 28th, will put an order in then for one, hopefully :thumb: got car tax this month so.... thats a further £180 down to the black hole

·
Registered
873 Posts
I have the Z9 cruise control stalk and it will not work with my 307. Just picked it up half an hour ago from peugeot for £50.

The options you have mentioned here in the thread are not on planet. When I go into engine ecu/configuration there is no option to set cruise control to present.

In BSI there is only a speed regulation option.....

·
Registered
873 Posts
What I did exactly...

ECU Configuration and Services/Global Test/Engine ECU/Configuration/Configuration/

This is the last menu and it does say "ECU Configuration Without Cruise Control, ABS By Cable or Without ABS"

This option is not changeable. No other menu shows anything to do with Cruise Control

In the BSI config all I can see is "Speed Regulation". I changed that to present but nothing doing.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Going out here again but I had a good check and never seen anything.

Now the option I enabled in the bsi, it was speed regulation. I changed this to present. So is this correct.

Is it just a matter of finding another setting in the engine ecu.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Any other planet owners on here who can have a flick through the BSI and ECU options? how old is the 307? were there no options under misc or owner options?
I am not sure about the speed reg-it was optional when specifying what type of cruise was fitted as i remember seeing it on the 407 i did.

·
Registered
406 Posts
just looking at your options regarding cruise and ABS, not seen that before-i assume it has ABS, what the hell is by cable?? i will do some investigation online re cruise.
Just trying to think if i know anyone with a 2002 ish 1.4 hdi i could go and have a play with....

·
Registered
873 Posts
Yes, all 307's have abs. I have found something. I went into com200 then into parameter measures then I clicked cruise control and it is telling me its on. So it is being recognized.

·
Registered
406 Posts
daffyduck said:
Yes, all 307's have abs. I have found something. I went into com200 then into parameter measures then I clicked cruise control and it is telling me its on. So it is being recognized.

I thought they did-just the by cable bit i did not get. doe it say off when switched off or on all the time using the live data?

·
Registered
873 Posts
Will check tomorrow mate, back inside as netbook lost charge, must buy a 12 cell battery for it some day.

Anyway, I doubt this is going to work on a 02 307. And I dont know what the hell Ive done, when I push the lock button on my remote the doors quickly unlock just as they would if you hadnt closed a door right but they are all closed tight.

And my sidelights were on and I opened my drivers door and it never started bleeping. Small fault, I know but the first one is annoying me and it was not like this yesterday.

Must leave this down with Martin (bettyswallocks). He lives in the same town as me and he also drives a 2002 peugeot 307 1.4 hdi. So perfect chance to test compatibility. Plus he will have a greater knowledge so we will know for sure.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Go back into your BSI and look for customer options and see if you get a door locking option you might have changed something there .:ask:

41 - 60 of 873 Posts