Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My previous car automatically dipped the exterior mirrors towards the ground when selecting reverse which was handy for tight spaces and watching for kerbs.

I see this feature is available on the 3008.

Can it be retrofitted on a 2018 308?

I'm guessing it's a software tweek as i can't imagine any hardware is required?

·
Registered
178 Posts
that will be nice feature, ive had it on most of my previous PSA cars, also i would like to know automatic windows closing when it rains.. dont know why they dont use these features anymore..

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Cornering front foglights would be a start, 208 & 2008 has it I know it's possible on T9 308 as ive seen a video where it's been done.

·
6,268 Posts
There is a setting in the BSI for indexed mirrors or similar. I tried it on my DS with electric mirrors and it did not work but I know of others who have set it and it worked on their cars

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cornering front foglights would be a start, 208 & 2008 has it I know it's possible on T9 308 as ive seen a video where it's been done.
Found it strange that my 308 didn't have these despite it being a GT-Line with LED headlights as standard.

Hopefully LED Matrix systems start to become the new premium headlight standard!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
So does this mean it's possible? I'm not sure what you mean by BSI in this context? :confused:

Sorry...excuse the ignorance!
The BSI is the Built in Systems Interface - basically its the main software driven computer brain in overall charge of all the cars digital CAN CAN multiplex electrical systems.

The car's settings, functions & options are all controlled by the BSI configuration set up which can be adjusted / switched on & off with the correct equipment.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Found it strange that my 308 didn't have these despite it being a GT-Line with LED headlights as standard.

Hopefully LED Matrix systems start to become the new premium headlight standard!
I have seen a video of a T9 308 with cornering front fog lights, someone tweaked the BSI & got it working.

Now PSA own Vauxhall / Opel expect to see the LED matrix headlamp technology to filter across to the PSA products.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts