Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My latest 407 has a 'TEL' button on the radio but it doesnt appear to work. So can Bluetooth be retrofitted and what parts would be needed and how would i go about it?

Anyone got any thoughts

·
Registered
65 Posts
My latest 407 has a 'TEL' button on the radio but it doesnt appear to work. So can Bluetooth be retrofitted and what parts would be needed and how would i go about it?

Anyone got any thoughts
Hi Mate. Yea ive got a thought. Dont bother. lol Ive been pi**ing about with mine for the last three weeks, and still cant get it to work. I bought the radio with the Tel button on, The bluetooth control box and the mic which fits where the interior lights are. Been to Peugeot twice to be configured and alot of help from this site. Still wont work. Cheers Steve.

·
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mate. Yea ive got a thought. Dont bother. lol Ive been pi**ing about with mine for the last three weeks, and still cant get it to work. I bought the radio with the Tel button on, The bluetooth control box and the mic which fits where the interior lights are. Been to Peugeot twice to be configured and alot of help from this site. Still wont work. Cheers Steve.
:lol: Steve i have been watching your thread but thought i'd start my own rather than just hijacking yours.Is there no-one near you with pp rather than you using the dealers.

does the control box just plug in?

what about the stalk ??

if i do this can i still at some point activate aux 2 ? for an ipod etc ??

J

·
0 Posts
Google, or eBay (plenty of cheap ones on eBay) for a Nokia CK-7W... thats what was fitted to mine when I bought it, and is Bluetooth (not just for Nokia as I use it with my BlackBerry). I removed the nasty phone holder and purely use Bluetooth. Mine is connected into the car speakers rather than the speaker that comes with it, and using AUX2, mutes the radio etc (AUX1 used for connecting MP3, etc)

·
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
speaking of phoneholders............................where do you keep yours ??? :lol::lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
:lol: Steve i have been watching your thread but thought i'd start my own rather than just hijacking yours.Is there no-one near you with pp rather than you using the dealers.

does the control box just plug in?

what about the stalk ??

if i do this can i still at some point activate aux 2 ? for an ipod etc ??
The wiring wasnt there for the control box on mine. The plug is there for the mic but the wires end in a plug in the passenger side footwell. Yes i forgot i changed the stalk also for one with the TEL symbol on. Magma has been helping me out with the wiring. If you look at my thread you will find the diagram. Mines nearly working. My phone connects to the car. But as of yet i cant make or receive calls. Im a bit stumped with it at the moment.You may have better look than me.Cheers Steve.

·
5,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
J

·
0 Posts
B*llocks to that, have to keep finding the damned thing :lol:
That'll be the racing starts :lol:

Mine don't come out... the BlackBerry has a leather case which stops it from sliding, but thats the beauty with Bluetooth, keep it in your pocket and not have to remember to take it with you when getting out the car :rolleyes:

·
Registered
119 Posts

Anyone got any thoughts
I have a 407sw gt 2.0 hdi, one with the built in phone and gps and no bluetooth :nono: so i got a parrot neo

link:Parrot MINIKIT Neo Voice-Controlled Portable Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit | eBay

found it to be very good you just talk to it to active and it also has a good iphone app.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts