Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site guys, so be gentle. Started reading 'cos I've been having the usual key fob problems, but this problem in a new one, not on list.

I need some help re the electric sunroof blind. When I bought the car the roof blind was not working, however this was only a fuse. Problem arose when I closed the blind and only the front part (motorised part) came forward. It seems that the clips linking the panals together are broken. Also when I retracted it very slowly and bit by bit, it tended to scrunch up rely tight. Can anyone help? Know where I can get replacememt clips?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi my son has a 407 sw with the same problem, as far as I remember the parts that break are on the sections of the blind and are expensive and difficult to fit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
sun roof problems

Hello Roger

Have you solved your problem with your sunroof blinds ?

I have the same problem ,went to the dealer and found a kit with small plastic sleeves or clips . I will try to mount it down and change these to see if that helps. I can give you the kit number if you are interested.

// Kenneth

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi guys I have same problem was working great but then they just seem to jump the rails upwards. I noticed a white clip jump over the rail into the roof. Does anyone know if each blind needs a clip at either side placed into the running rail or is it more complicated than that.

Regards

Nigel1804

1 - 4 of 4 Posts