Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi ,
anyone know how to enable the function?
done the usual search ,couldn't find what i was looking for..
long story short,i bought leather interior/matching door cards,xenons+front bumper with washers, folding mirrors rear electric windows,and all 4 door looms etc
but although i can get them fold in pp2k i can't get them to fold on demand. via the correct door switch assembly...
my alarm doesn't work with the remote,had a few goes but it doesn't seem to see the remote..
many thanks:thumb:
neil

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello Neil,

Just what I noticed with my 407 Coupe, the mirrors fold when car is locked regardless if I do it with the remote or by using the drivers door lock.
But if you folded them manually with the switch on the door card, then they will not unfold automatically (I pressume for safety non damaging reasons)

By the way do all your windows work well with that driver's new panel switch? I found out ... that some electronics might be different, between non folding mirrors cars and folding mirrors cars. The auto up and down windows were all over the place and would not work properly on all windows. Check that as well.

Cheers
Vasilis

P

·
0 Posts
Will likely need the option turning on in planet once the door motor has been changed.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
window motors need changed

yep did that hence changing the door looms
the leather seats fit in and worked straight off,needing nothing simply than plug n play.....
i obviously had to fit rear door motors as it was a manual handle,and add matching door trims too of course ,shame the seller had already sold the head unit and display(satnav type,and BIG screen £250 i think)
only the passengers front window seems to play silly buggers and wants to go down more than up when requested.....
even has the rear door airbags and little privacy 'roll up blinds' built into the to of the door trim
it seems more like entering a gentlemans club now and sitting in a nice leather chair lol:thumb:
neil
i've yet to do the bumper and xenons only one of the sides used a different connector so i have that.....does anyone have an idea of the loom for these?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts