Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 207 and decided to do its latest service myself as per the Peugeot checklist. However I don't seem to be able to reset the service miles counter back to 0 and make the spanner indicator disappear.

The handbook I have (and Youtube videos) say to press and hold the right handside button next to the counter/dials and then turn the ignition on, then release when you see "=0". However, mine doesn't seem to respond to this, I've tried a number of different techniques and double checked the button is definitely pushed in but it doesn't reset. I can confirm the button itself works as when the counters are up, I can press it and it toggles through things (or whatever it normally does). Although not specified in my handbook, I see for some models, you have to press both buttons. I have tried this too and no luck.

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong here?

·
7,033 Posts
It should be press and hold trip reset (one with 000 on it) button, turn on ign wait for countdown from 10 to 0 release button then switch ign off then on again

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It should be press and hold trip reset (one with 000 on it) button, turn on ign wait for countdown from 10 to 0 release button then switch ign off then on again
Yeah, I tried that but the countdown never comes up. I wondered if there was some strange variation on some models that had a slightly different procedure the book doesn't mention.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts