Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals

New here and just need help with this little issue. Made a of car cleaning of my dpf since the car told me that the ash level was high. Everything went well and the car works perfect, but it doesn't know that the filter is cleaned. Called Peugeot here in Sweden and they told me to go there and make a 2000 SEK reset of the dpf computer. Is this the only way to learn the car a new pattern with the dpf? Is there really no other way?

·
8,440 Posts
If you are getting no errors you should be fine normally differential pressure sensor is used to monitor DPF ash levels, however on some newer models I have heard of people getting replace DPF messages based on mileage covered.

If there are a few peugeot owners in your area maybe worth looking at getting diagbox and interface and offering your services as DPF replacement/reset is quite easy in diagbox

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey mate, thx for your answer

Yes the car seems to work exactly as before, it regenerates and everything. Only problem is that the info in my app named FAP tells me that it's not emptied after regen.

What do I need to get diagbox? And that program covers everything in my car?

·
Premium Member
3,130 Posts
When I cleaned mine in the 307, we told the ECU that a new filter had been fitted. But that was with Planet.

·
Premium Member
3,130 Posts
Worked perfectly.
The dealer would also have fitted a new filter.

·
12,565 Posts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts