Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all :cool:

my car is 308 with Vti 1.6 Engine non turbo , recently i had a problem with air conditioner compressor , so garage advise me to replace air conditioner compressor

i went to market and found it so expensive " about 200$ in Egypt for used one"

however they advised me to use the 307 one , and they just said everything is going to be ok they tried it on number of cars with the same problem and it goes well without problems :nod:

here we go:thumb::thumb:

Hell yeah it's pretty good and performing well on higher temp " reach 45 here in Egypt " better than the 308 one , but it's not the problem

Problem exist whenever i press the brake pedal i feel like the car is going to shut down , rpm keeps go ups and down between 0.5 and 1k round per minute until the car stop the idle become good " the interval between the time i press brake and the car stops you feel like something wrong in idle "

i tried everything you may imagine, we checked sparkplugs and coils as well ,we cleaned electronic throttle valve " no error registered on diagbox " and finally we changed fuel pump
problem still exist whenever i press brake in traffice jam

N.B : problem exist only whenever A/C is on , without A/C car is going fine without any problem

so please asist how to solve this problem

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Despite the work done to replace the AC compressor I think the fault could be with the operation of the brake servo one way valve, problem may be worse with AC on because of the additional engine load. You could try disconnecting the pipe to the brake servo and blanking the holes and see if it makes any difference, don't drive it like this as the brakes won't work properly, just apply the brakes at rest to see if any change.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts