Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

Can't find a thread on here for this problem, I have 2015 model Peugeot 508 SW and need to replace my daytime running LED lamp/indicator as some tw*t hit my car and the damaged bumper and cracked the LED DRL and left without being honest. Anyway I purchased a replacement LED DRL and need to know how to replace it can anyone please tell me or post a link.

link for part if you ever need one, cheapest I could find £70 cheaper than UK prices posted from Ireland took 10 days for delivery but worth the saving also attach photo of what light I need to replace.

Thanks for any help
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Grille Vehicle

· Registered
Peugeot 508 '15
42 Posts
Most likely you would have to take of front wheels and go from the front wheel arch behind the fog and drl lights.
When I replaced my fog lights with yellow led thats what i did but it was a tight fit, maybe you might have to take front bumper off or maybe not if there is room.

Or lift the car up and take of undertray of engine and go from the bottom?

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most likely you would have to take of front wheels and go from the front wheel arch behind the fog and drl lights.
When I replaced my fog lights with yellow led thats what i did but it was a tight fit, maybe you might have to take front bumper off or maybe not if there is room.

Or lift the car up and take of undertray of engine and go from the bottom?
Hi thanks for your reply, managed to find a related You Tube video and worked great the only difference on my model car all bolts no screws on the inside of the panel 1 facing and 2 vertical as video we unscrewed all top and bottom screws on bumper and managed to pop off side needed with enough access to replace bulb without undoing opposite side but make sure you support bumper so it can't drop. It can't be replaced via the wheel arch on model shown on pic, link to YouTube video below.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts