Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Technology Electronic device Hold up bonnet
Vehicle Engine Auto part Car Family car Unscrew air filter cover
Auto part Engine Automotive fuel system Fuel line Vehicle Unscrew brake fluid holder
Auto part Automotive exterior Unscrew fuel filter remove then replace, remember the plug on the back of the filter it won`t come out unless you pull this off then connect the plug onto the new filter.

·
Registered
25 Posts
fuel filter

Thanks, good tip! do you need to prime after, if so is there a manual primer fitted? did a Polo TD recently which was a pig to prime.

G

·
going to attempt this for the first time soon..are the fitting screws allen keys or what? once fitted is there a priming method do you have to bleed it ect ect if so how?good how to btw :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi mate, sorry got a small independant garage to do mine along with some other stuff in the end so not entirely sure, mine's a 2003 307 2.0 HDI, they didnt crib about any issues and a former post on this thread indicates there is a ball primer nearby which sounds OK. best of luck with it:thumb:

G

·
i know about the priming ball thanks im more interested in if there is a certain way to prime it do you have to bleed it ect ect

G

·
getting ready to attempt this just reading up all i can..martin a few questions for ya..mines a 1.4 hdi same as yours. do you need to depressurise the system first if so how? and did you have to plug the fuel pipes whilst changing the filter ?cheers m8

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
getting ready to attempt this just reading up all i can..martin a few questions for ya..mines a 1.4 hdi same as yours. do you need to depressurise the system first if so how? and did you have to plug the fuel pipes whilst changing the filter ?cheers m8
Just pull the pipes off and plug :thumb:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi folks,

My good ladies 307 1.6 HDI gets the stop warning sign then cuts out. Its starts again and runs normally, could this be due to a dirty fuel filter, this hasnt been changed in over 3 yrs.

Could this be the problem or is it something more sinister.

Thanks Zoot

·
Registered
1 Posts
Car wont satrt after changing fuel filter

Hi everyone
I have a 2010 1.4 HDI 207. I have just changed the fuel filter. The problem is I just cant any diesel back into the filter. I have tried the bleeder tried priming by hand. I just cannot get the car started.

Can anyone please help.

Thank you Almost all my hair pulled out. ( not that I had much anyway):confused::(:mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts