Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.

Ive sucsesfully removed the DPF featres from my ECU and BSI... ive taken the car on a long motorway trip and all seems good, no warnings.

So now i was thinking... since ive gutted the DPF... the car would proberly benifit from having the now big empty DPF shell replaced by a length of pipe...

I have a 307 HDI Dturbo (110) on a 51 plate...

Has anyone done this yet...?
what size diameter pipe would i need to use as a replacement...?

Many thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello.

Ive sucsesfully removed the DPF featres from my ECU and BSI... ive taken the car on a long motorway trip and all seems good, no warnings.

So now i was thinking... since ive gutted the DPF... the car would proberly benifit from having the now big empty DPF shell replaced by a length of pipe...

I have a 307 HDI Dturbo (110) on a 51 plate...

Has anyone done this yet...?
what size diameter pipe would i need to use as a replacement...?

Many thanks
i have also gutted my dpf on the same model- can i remove the features with peugeot planet? cheers, gordon.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nipper or Caiblue,
Can i ask, how exactly did you gut your DPF, Physically that is?? From the age and model, i guess you have the sealed, non openable unit without the bolted flange half way down it?
I have that one and am seeking an effective way without cutting it and welding it back together afterwards!
Would really appreciate info your method if possible..
Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
theMDJ...
my DPF split so i just opened it up and got my mate to rip it all out with his pneumatic chisel.
horrible dirty job, i got itchy as hell as its got some fibreglass type wool inside aswell.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts