Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys its me again! Probably left this a bit late posting at quarter to 1 in the morning like....

Anyway im going to my local salvage yard in the morning to get some seats and anything else I like from a mashed up 307 or two. so can somebody tell me how do take all the seats out? I'm going to try taking mine out and out them in before I go over like.. im wanting to replace my plastic wood trim too, is this just a matter of jamming a screwdriver in and forcing it out?

And are all the cd changers in these things horrible clicky things that jam up and scratch your cds at any excuse? or just mine?

Anyway my main problem is the seats and what tools to use.

Cheers!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I have the new plastic trim in, and didn't manage to get seats.

I have however, spray painted (using fabric spray dye) the fabric on the door cards. It does come off plastic but i'd definitely recommend masking it off if you do try this. I'll stick the pictures up tonight. It looks quite nice, but around the edges you can tell it was grey.

I've already replaced the gear knob and gaiter, but the knob stinks - no pun intended, its "real leather" apparently. But whatever it is don't smell nice, nor does it come off!

So I ordered a nicer, aluminium knob, and a carbon effect gaiter with red stitching. Will be a bit classier and more subtle than what I have. I will take pics of everything.

What I've ordered are:

• Magnetic Tax Disc Holder
    Pioneer Stereo
    Single Din Cubby
    knob and gaiter
    LED's for MFD (in all available colours on CrazyLeds.co.uk)
    Sun Strip (black, with a separate white peugeot lion sticker)
    Ultra White H7 Headlamp Bulb
    Red LED Sidelights :D
My wish list Is:

• Plastic Trim Spray (Metallic Red)
    Black Headlamps
    Nice looking Rear Lamps (black?)
    Standard 307 seats (half leather or something)
    Black Alloys with red stripe around

I'll take loads of before and after pics. Once the interior looks nice I'll probably get a spoiler or something. Maybe full kit, don't want to look too chavvy that's all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts