Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Our original radio died and I've put in an aftermarket one. Unfortunately, as everything runs off canbus, I can't find any way to change the clock or info on the screen. Is there a way without the radio? I don't really want to have to put an original one back in there as we've gone for an upgrade with hands-free, etc.

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Steve, I'm in the same boat here but I have not had time to look at this issue yet. I get the feeling that it wont be straight forward hence its languishing in my too hard box at the moment. I've been musing over running raspberry pi and android auto and wondering if i could hack the display for that in some way - making it a stand alone system so to speak .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping for just a simple solution. I may try and pick up a cheap 2nd hand unit and pop back in just to set the clock at least to the right time and stop it flashing. Does anyone have the pin-out for the original radio from the wiring loom as mine has been modified for an ISO fit. I'll have to put it back to get the right power and canbus supply to the head unit

·
12,190 Posts
I think I've seen reference to some people use Diagbox to connect in and re-set the time and date.

·
12,190 Posts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts