Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have just repladed the engine on my 2.2hdi 2007 Boxer. I have been plugging the loom back in but found a couple of issues.
I can't find a connector on the engine for the yellow connector that goes down the back of the engine at the front end of the engine, can anyone advise me what I should be looking for?
The connector for the temperature sensor is different to the one on my loom, I'm guessing the engine came from another make and model. Do I have to replace the sensor or can I get a connector?

·
Registered
7 Posts
The yellow connector is for the oil level sender, it should be in the sump with the wire running to the drivers side (rhd) of the bottom of the block, have a look underneath the van near the bearing carrier for the driveshaft and it should be tucked up there on the block.
Coolant temp sender is easy enough to swap out, don’t see an issue with changing the connector though

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The yellow connector is for the oil level sender, it should be in the sump with the wire running to the drivers side (rhd) of the bottom of the block, have a look underneath the van near the bearing carrier for the driveshaft and it should be tucked up there on the block.
Coolant temp sender is easy enough to swap out, don’t see an issue with changing the connector though
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts