Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi and thanks in advance for any help

My 307 SW 2003 was broken into recently and the drivers side lock was busted.

I've done some research and found some part numbers that you can see in the image attached.

I want to order a new barrel but I'm not sure which part to order, since I can't figure out which one is correct for the drivers side.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I should say that the confusing barrel part numbers are 9170 R4, 9170 R5, 9170 R6, 9170 R7, and 9170 JK

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi and thanks in advance for any help

My 307 SW 2003 was broken into recently and the drivers side lock was busted.

I've done some research and found some part numbers that you can see in the image attached.

I want to order a new barrel but I'm not sure which part to order, since I can't figure out which one is correct for the drivers side.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I should say that the confusing barrel part numbers are 9170 R4, 9170 R5, 9170 R6, 9170 R7, and 9170 JK
Ring Peugeot explain to them what happens ask them what the part number is that you need then ring elsewhere for cheaper price :)

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Part 20 and from there you need to know the combi for your key to specify otherwise you can ask for a random, but may need a new key blade.

P

·
0 Posts
Part 20 and from there you need to know the combi for your key to specify otherwise you can ask for a random, but may need a new key blade.
ace, thought i'd have to replace full set of locks, now i know part number I can get it ordered and hopefully with correct combi. I assume the combi is the key code?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts