Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am in the need of some help. I have a 09 308, I need to replace the centre console (mine is the one with the armrest). My armrest is ok I just need the plastic section. I have tried nearly every scrap yard in Ireland and England with no joy, I don't think the guys in the yards want to bother getting it out. The only one I can find is on ebay and its very expensive when compared to the non armrest version. Does anyone know where I could pick up the piece I need. I have attached a pic of what I need except I don't need the armrest or the chrome around the gearstick but beggers cant be choosers and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Won't they let you go and remove it ? You could always suggest to them that you don't mind taking it out yourself.

Some breakers yards near me just point you to where the cars are and let you go and have a look and if there are more than one vehicle, you can choose the best one and remove it yourself.

Other yards remove the fast moving items and put them on the shelf. If you ask for an item that's not on the shelf, they'll remove it themselves unless it's a pig of a job then they'll say they don't have one. Guess the yards near you are like these.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't see on Autobiz where I request a part, I have used other sites such as findapart.ie and 247spares.co.uk with no joy. Hopefully Autobiz can help me out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts