Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My 5 disc CD Changer is showing the typical flashing LED's so I've replied to a post on this forum hoping someone will be able to help fix it.

In later 307's I've seen Peugeot have done away with the 5 disc changer and got a stereo sized empty slot that you can put discs into.

Does anyone know where I can buy this sort of thing from just incase I cant get the original 5 disc working.

Regards

Dave.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
you can pick up the cubby hole thing from the dealership...good luck on getting the changer to work :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did try to take a look on ebay but not sure what to search for... wonder how many search results I would get with cubby hole thing.

I hope to get the CD player working....

J

·
0 Posts
I've just ordered a "single din cubby" off ebay today. just search for that. there are ones that are made for 307 just to be safe

·
Registered
873 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Now then, the moment you've been waiting for...

See attached photos for the cubby. It's kind of a shiny black plastic. You need to kind of persuade it in as it's ever so slightly bigger.

It could look better but it's far from awful, and under £4 you're laughing really.

Attachments

J

·
0 Posts
Yeah all sorted! Just the problem of the Stereo not turning off when I switch off the engine.

I've taken it off demo mode so the stereo will turn off when I switch the unit itself off.

Tried switching red and yellow, no change..

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
sounds like my sony when it was in my 307. i just put auto off for 30 secs, yours should have that feature. it will be in the same place as the radio clock etc.

on another note, i bet you have noticed a considerable change in audio quality etc.

J

·
0 Posts
I'll check tomorrow and see if I have that feature.

Aye audio quality is right up! Well happy!

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
when you get the equalizer to your liking, its even better! just takes time to do that. what ever you do, do not turn on the loudness unless you want your ears raping - sound quality drops a little, especially on the music where the instrument solos are awesome.

J

·
0 Posts
RnB don't give many solos Haha. Aye I'll be spending a good chunk of tomorrow tweaking it to my taste. Hopefully I can make a few. I reckon in a couple months I'll get the double din :D

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Just for info. The evilbay cd holder - the original peugeot one. I fitted one of these to my motor. I was bit disappointed as the front is flat - the original cd player has a curved front. So for the purists it just doesn't look OE.

J

·
0 Posts
Doesnt look too bad but doesn't look great. I'm gonna be going double din in a month or 2 so I'm not too fussed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts