Peugeot Forums banner

341 - 354 of 354 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorted it, disconnected & reconnected harness adaptor plug & hey presto.
Hi Mr Lee,

I got my NAC kit installed a few days back, but my newly installed reverse camera isn't working. Can i check if yours was already in your vehicle? or was it an after market camera?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
Hi Mr Lee,

I got my NAC kit installed a few days back, but my newly installed reverse camera isn't working. Can i check if yours was already in your vehicle? or was it an after market camera?

Thanks
Reverse camera was factory fitted as standard equipment on my vehicle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Reverse camera was factory fitted as standard equipment on my vehicle.
Oh okay! thanks for the fast response, mine is after market, still trying to figure out what is wrong.

Mine has been activated in the BSI and NAC by stock_aitken.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Not sure, mine is original visiopark 1. What happens when you reverse?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi! Planning also to switch the unit. Before swapping. I have to disconnect the battery right? What do I have to consider when disconnecting the battery? Can you give helpful tips for the job. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
No real need to disconnect the battery ( I never bothered ) - just make sure the ignition key is removed / keyless fob is out of range / inside a RFID pouch.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Funny thing. Replaced mine yesterday. No errors, no beeping, no telecoding. Direct swap.. What happened? Why?
Only thing is ny reverse camera is mirrored (left is right and vica verca)
How can i fix that?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got this female USB to Dupont cable (used it on RT5) so was wondering if it could be used on second USB connector at the back of NAC head unit?
Just can't seem to find any info/picture on the pinouts for correct connecting positive, ground and data + / -

PS: not having a NAC yet, just collecting necessary hardware and information...
TIA
d34e21cf7e37c9f7704dd8c91c41a6a9.jpg

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have changed mine today. Got the unit from Stock_Aitkin_Waterman. Very helpful chap.
Bit of a pain to get all the trim off, but I had ordered a kit of plastic levers for this. Had a mare with the vents as they fell to bits with fins everywhere.
Anyway, all done now, works first time, all coded etc. Very happy with it.

341 - 354 of 354 Posts