Peugeot Forums banner

281 - 287 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone. I need help. I bought a 308 2017 model which the owner upgraded to the 2018 headunit with apple car play and androud auto. I am in Australua and i have a couple issues. No AM radio which is another band. No voice or notifications via android auto. So i get no google maps directions or phone alerts. And when i say ok google it doesnt register my voice but does open google voice and looks like its searchibg. Can anyone help me here? I would appreciate it. Also bluetooth asks to pair everytime and doesnt remember. Help pleaseeeeee :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey everyone. I need help. I bought a 308 2017 model which the owner upgraded to the 2018 headunit with apple car play and androud auto. I am in Australua and i have a couple issues. No AM radio which is another band. No voice or notifications via android auto. So i get no google maps directions or phone alerts. And when i say ok google it doesnt register my voice but does open google voice and looks like its searchibg. Can anyone help me here? I would appreciate it. Also bluetooth asks to pair everytime and doesnt remember. Help pleaseeeeee :(
Yes, not sure I’d do it again. In the event, I recently sold the car and bought a very low mileage facelift model, so I’m a happy Vegemite
Meet your seller

·
Registered
5 Posts

Does anyone know the part number for the second USB output shown here without a connector, it is slightly different to the other connector so they're not interchangeable.

281 - 287 of 287 Posts