Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to figure out how to replace the small bulbs that sit all out to the side of the main light.
I have been fumbling around trying to find anything to pull out, without any luck, is it necessary to take out the entire headlight glass to replace these bulbs?

·
Registered
687 Posts
No, you shouldn't have to. Use a small mirror to see which plug/bulb you need to get at. Look at the way they are orientated from the outside before looking at the inside of the light.

If it is the small side light, I seem to recall that these were a push fit into the headlight unit as opposed to being held in by a spring clip, but its been a few years.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Do you mean the sidelight mounted separatly in the bumper underneath the headlight? Push the (inner I think) edge in and then slide it across and out, simples!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys, I was sure that the 807 had the same headlights as the C8, but its not. Anyways, I marked it on the pic, if anyone have suggestions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Well that is smart! Can you feel a round plug with a straight raised edge? This is the bulb holder and should twist to release. If the headlamp has to come out it's a bit of a job as the wheelarch liner has to be detached at the front to access the bumper retaining bolt then 8 or so fastenings have to be removed in the centre of the bumper top and bottom so it can be eased forward on one side so you can undo the third headlamp securing bolt, hopefully this won't be necessary.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts