1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you have a key already you just put your internals in this key and it will work, there is a little stone type thing that has to be swapped over too, and last I knew (not sure they still do) but if you take a blank blade into Timpsons and ask them to cut it they will do it for free as they don't charge for cutting blades that are not there own (due to guarantee's), but they did ask me for a donation to there charity "Help the Heroes"

S

·
0 Posts
If you have a key already you just put your internals in this key and it will work, there is a little stone type thing that has to be swapped over too, and last I knew (not sure they still do) but if you take a blank blade into Timpsons and ask them to cut it they will do it for free as they don't charge for cutting blades that are not there own (due to guarantee's), but they did ask me for a donation to there charity "Help the Heroes"
Robbing sods charged me!

Saying that they did do a spot on job, I've been using my cut key as the regular for about 4 years and keeping the original at home as a spare! :thumb:

P

·
0 Posts
Robbing sods charged me!

Saying that they did do a spot on job, I've been using my cut key as the regular for about 4 years and keeping the original at home as a spare! :thumb:
How much did they charge you?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So,

I just move all the electronics within the fob and move them to the new one?
Then visit someone that can cut the blade?

//

S

·
0 Posts
So,

I just move all the electronics within the fob and move them to the new one?
Then visit someone that can cut the blade?

//
Yep that's all you need to do (that is if they fit into the new one) :)

And I cant remember how much I got charged it was that long ago, not a huge amount though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts