1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

just got a 307 2003 reg HDi 110 SE diesel today

got a couple of things id like to fix if possible
the main display screen on the dash has lines running through it so basically its useless
it has the sat nav info and radio etc etc

how easy it this please and is there a partically one for sat nav etc any advice is very helpfull

also the drivers control panel on the door for the 4 door windows etc has some of the buttons missing is this is a easy replace job cheers

i think thats the main issues straight off just need to find a black bonnet as it looks like the paint has spider cracks all over it very strange

cheers again for any help and hints
marcus:thumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers for the reply i was hoping it was a easy fix will try a beakers at the wend to sort that bit out first
cheers Mac

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi all

just got a 307 2003 reg HDi 110 SE diesel today

got a couple of things id like to fix if possible
the main display screen on the dash has lines running through it so basically its useless
it has the sat nav info and radio etc etc

how easy it this please and is there a partically one for sat nav etc any advice is very helpfull

also the drivers control panel on the door for the 4 door windows etc has some of the buttons missing is this is a easy replace job cheers

i think thats the main issues straight off just need to find a black bonnet as it looks like the paint has spider cracks all over it very strange

cheers again for any help and hints
marcus:thumb:

hi
i got a spare of ebay but it looks slightly differant is there a specific display for the
2.0 hdi SE with sat nav etc
the display in the car has one sensor on the right
the one ive just got has two either side
if anyone has a correct part number etc that would be great
i havnt had a go at removing the original is case i have ordered the wrong one

cheers marcus

1 - 4 of 4 Posts