Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a little early to ask but really needs to know, how to you replace the A/C air filters? I'm living in very dusty area and I have to replace my A/C filter frequently. For RHD vehicle how do you replace the Cabin A/C air filters. In previous version of 3008, I saw it in youtube video it is a very tedious task. may be difficult to DIY.

· Registered
765 Posts
This may be a little early to ask but really needs to know, how to you replace the A/C air filters? I'm living in very dusty area and I have to replace my A/C filter frequently. For RHD vehicle how do you replace the Cabin A/C air filters. In previous version of 3008, I saw it in youtube video it is a very tedious task. may be difficult to DIY.
I'm expecting it to be similar to my DS5. In that you have to do it from inside the cockpit. You drop down a panel under the dash and then go rooting around in the void for the filters lol.

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Replacement of the A/C pollen filters is included in the Peugeot Service Plan 2nd year service. It's a recommendation only, and is mileage dependent. I won't be renewing mine until the car has done at least 30,000 miles, which is likely to be 4 or 5 years.

· Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Replacement of the A/C pollen filters is included in the Peugeot Service Plan 2nd year service. It's a recommendation only, and is mileage dependent. I won't be renewing mine until the car has done at least 30,000 miles, which is likely to be 4 or 5 years.
Unfortunately I wii have to do the replacement more frequently. Normally I do it by myself. When I see the filter replacement of previous generations 3008, felt that it is not easy work task and will have to go to service place to replace. It is interesting that peugeot did I not put much thought of on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.