Peugeot Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah swap it as often as you like :lol:

I bought a driver's seat on ebay, they crop up now and again but its just finding a decent one. I searched for either 'peugeot expert or citroen dispatch where they were breaking up the whole vehicle. (citroen seats are identical) Fiat scudo are also the same but different colour.
Remember that you also need the seat frame to mount the seat, this was bought separate to the seat and came from a crashed fiat scudo (identical also)

As for swivel mounts, I haven't found anyone at does them other than a universal one. (think it'll be the last job)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wanted Single Front Passenger Seat

Our Expert Tepee came with a bench set in the front, which means the car seats can't fit on the row behind. Look for a single front placement seat to switch with the bench seat.

Anyone know where I might get one for 2016 model? I have been looking on usual auction sites, but nothing has come up. Its the grey cloth version.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just out of interest how do the front double seats come out ? are they bolted from underneath or inside ? (i would take a look but it's raining cats and dogs right now)

I plan on fitting a small atv winch just under the edge of the double seat but will need to remove so i can drill a hole or two. (A winch i hear some one think :) ) Yes the boy has just got a new mobility chair and its a bugger to push up the ramp (in free wheel mode) if i need to so a small winch is the answer if i ever need to ie flat battery or broke down.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts