Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was looking at those first but then i saw these which might be better look on dash, looking to see if anyone has tried these out. worth a try for £15 i suspose.

·
Registered
206 Posts
If the 307 is anything like the 207, there is no way this will fit properly.

The factory fitted pocket that came with my 207 is a friction fit push in system. If I give a quick punt it will come out.

There are no screws or brackets inside to secure it. It's all friction fit. The stereo is held in by a din cage -- http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m296/LinuxRacr/Car/Carputer_2007/2-DIN_Cage.jpg If it had brackets (Most jap cars seem to have these) it would be fine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have a spare one lying about which might now come in handy, was thinking that may work but i'll just wait and see how it all fits together now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no I ordered one of the new ones without the wording,the picts above are someone else's. just posted them to show how they fitted the holder.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cup Holder received today..
First thoughts, difficult to fit as there are no brackets to attach holder to, luck i had an old cd player DIN bracket
Looks wise better than expected as the plastic does not have a shine finish and is more matt and drawer pulls are rubbery.
function wise its not the best the drawer dont come out far enough which means drinks can press against the radio buttons
Overall its looks are better than its functionality.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts