Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi , ive had a flat battery on my 307 cc for around a month due to clutch braking an not having funds to repair it , well now have the funds to get it fixed , only prob i have now is i removed battery this morn to get it charged only for my partner to hit the roof an tell me i was not supposed to remove it as i may now have messed the bsi (or whatever it is )up an will now cost another £300 to sort that out , please tell me i have not made a huge mistake an there is a way of sorting this out ourselves, any help would be much appreciated , thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have already googled it , so the procedure would be 1,unlock car with key , thing is i wasnt able to lock it as the window wouldnt go down properly to shut the door , so would that affect anything , 2, sit in drivers seat , 3 , open bonnet an close doors (again the door will shut but window wont go down ) , 4, connect battery (got someone to come round soon to help with this so i can do the next step ) , 5, wait 10 seconds , 6 , turn on headlights , 7 start ignition , so is this the right way to do it ? thanks .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts