Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello, tell me if you miss or theoretically intercooler and turbine directly, connect the throttle is a pipe, or does it have any damage to the engine? Remove the intercooler I'm going to wash and I can not to deprive the car and put in petrol , so theoretically this situation bypassing the would strengthen the two days and do not know if some harm is not creating quite the engine seals for pressure will be watched if not a little increased

sorry for english but it is google translator

basicly i need remove intercooler and connect throttle direct to turbine miss intercooler this can do any damage to engine?

·
Registered
821 Posts
What? :confused:

Sorry, i read this atleast 10 times and i am not completely sure what you are trying to achieve, but i can advise you that removing the intercooler is not a good idea under any circumstances. From what i understand, not only will it degrade turbo's performance, but it might actually cause damage if fuel pre-detonates and due to increased temperature.

I am not an engine expert, so I am sure other users frequenting these forums will be of more help. :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts