Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As above. I've undone the screws on the console for the trim by the handbrake and it slides back a bit but the back end of it that starts/finishes in the back of the car won't come up to remove it. I think the handbrake lever is in the way but I don't quite know the best way to remove it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
As above. I've undone the screws on the console for the trim by the handbrake and it slides back a bit but the back end of it that starts/finishes in the back of the car won't come up to remove it. I think the handbrake lever is in the way but I don't quite know the best way to remove it.
If you've undone all three screws that hold it in place (One under the rubber mat in the little compartment next to the handbrake lever, two behind the lower plastic silver? (silver in my car) trim where the ashtray is located), remove the cup holders (just pop out) then pull the trim out - it will have to navigate it around the handbrake.

I think when I removed mine I released the hand brake just to make it a bit easier.

I hope everything makes sense, if you're still unsure I could provide some pictures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts