Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!!
I own a 2005 307 and the rear seat latch seems to be broken.
I have tried to find a way to remove it but i cant find a way to remove the seatcover in order to get to the latch or is it possible to remove it without tearing the seat apart???
Does anyone have a advice how to do it without wrecking it???
Brgds
Jannelu

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Introduction of my self

Hi Everyone.
My name is Jan Lundstrom and im 50 year and live in Sweden.
I missed to introduce my self in my first post, sorry for that��
I owned a 404 from the late 60:s about 25 years ago and i remember that it was a awesome car to drive, ugly as hell but with very nice comfort.
As my wife recently got her driving licence, we bought a 2005 Peugeot 307 1,6 with automatic transmission.
Very nice and neat car.
Im glad that i found this forum but i hope that i dont need to use it to much������
Brgds
Jannelu

·
12,696 Posts
Thank you but my link was mainly for this:

One item you should have in your toolbox is a Haynes manual. They're cheap enough second hand on Ebay and provide comprehensive instructions and photographs of most component repairs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.
I know that a shopmanual is a very good thing to have in the garage, but if i had one, i did not need to post my question here:))
i hope that someone may have a clue or two about removal of the seatcover, but i will start looking for the manual anyway...

·
Registered
5 Posts
LEt me know

One item you should have in your toolbox is a Haynes manual. They're cheap enough second hand on Ebay and provide comprehensive instructions and photographs of most component repairs. Is it useful to buy from Ebay?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts