Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have been given a 2008 307 SW 2.0L HDI. It only has a transponder key, no remote key. I am wondering do all 307's support remote keys? I can take it to a guy I know who can program one in but I don't want to waste his time if the car does not support remote key access. If it does support remote key access how would I find out?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Dear friend, when i bought my 307 in 2004 i was given 2 keys (one remote key with 2 buttons and one without buttons). Since your 307 is used, its remote was probably broken (the most common fault was the fob shell rubber buttons to be broken and if it was exposed to moisture then the tiny buttons would be damaged and at the end the electronic card). In case you seek for a remote key to buy, make sure to get the right one because 307 had 3 different keys, ur 307 is probably the facelifted?? Then your remote key will be the one with "blade cover" (u press a button for the blade to appear). Just make sure u buy the correct one, my opinion would be to ask the one who will program it for you to also provide u the correct key. Good luck and enjoy driving ur 307!

·
12,179 Posts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts