Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, please try to help me with my problem.

I bought a 2002 1.6 petrol 307 with a demaged remote key. I bought a new OEM remote key. I was not be able to program the remote to lock and unlock the doors. The local dealer was also not able to program it. The mechanic said the car do not receive the signal of the remote. The remote was checked for signal. The immo is programmed, the car starts with all the keys I have.

The mechanic said the BSI receives the signal form the transponder ring via the com2000. Maybe the com2000 is failed. Is it true?

Every idea is welcomed, thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No fault codes in BSI.

One more thing I just noticed. The original remote has a Motorola circuit board (73373067B) and the new one is a Valeo (73373067C as I remember).

VIN: VF33CNFUB82303944
New remote P/N: 6554 RC

·
5,883 Posts
Have you checked VIN in BSI may have had an ECU+BSI change in the past and used an older version as i think B and C boards are different

·
Registered
7 Posts
how can I find which Part Number of PCB board need for my car, C or D, can I use my chasse number to find that, I lost my ramote control, and now have a mechanical key only, so I wolud buy a this key but not sure whit the number

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi Guys, please try to help me with my problem.

I bought a 2002 1.6 petrol 307 with a demaged remote key. I bought a new OEM remote key. I was not be able to program the remote to lock and unlock the doors. The local dealer was also not able to program it. The mechanic said the car do not receive the signal of the remote. The remote was checked for signal. The immo is programmed, the car starts with all the keys I have.

The mechanic said the BSI receives the signal form the transponder ring via the com2000. Maybe the com2000 is failed. Is it true?

Every idea is welcomed, thank you!
the receiver for the remote is built into the comms unit but one one remote works then this is not faulty

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes first time I had used the site and posted by accident .. I’ve actually posted my issue in the new posts under my car won’t start/key fob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts